Monday 7 May 2012

All About ME!

I have put together an end of the year package that will be avaliable on TN and TPT tomorrow!

This package is meant for the student to complete at the end of the year and then the teacher can pass this along to their future teacher.  It has a place for the student to:
-create a self portrait
-answer questions about their learning styles
-let their new teacher know something about themselves

Last year the school I was teaching at wanted to introduce something similar to this so that they would have an example of their writing at the end of the year.  I think it would really influence my year plans and help me learn more about each student.




















 I also made it in color and black and white using The 3AM Teacher's graphics. 


Have any of my fabulous teachers done something similar to this?  I love hearing all of your ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment