Sunday 12 February 2012

My First Award!

A big thank you to Kristina at Coloring Books and Funny Looks for my first blog award! It's the Liebster Blog Award, and it's for bloggers with fewer than 200 followers. Kristina is in her fourth year of teaching kindergarten and has a really cute blog with some awesome ideas!

Here's the award rules:
Thank the award presenter and post a link back to their blog.
Put the award on your blog.
Pick 5 blogs with less than 200 followers, let them know about the award, and encourage them to pass the award on!

So here are some blogs that I found that I really like:

Caroline at Tupelo Honey, just looking at her blog makes me want to go into the kitchen and cook like crazy!

Fumbling Through Fifth, this is about the journey of a new teacher starting out in Grade 5!


The Crafty Community, I love all of the great crafts this blog has to offer.  There are also lovely pictures to go along with the crafts. 




4 comments:

  1. Thanks Tammy! I am slowly figuring this blog stuff out.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy....
    What an ADORABLE Blog:) Thanks for following 1st GRADE ROCKS!!! !!!
    I'm your newest follower:)
    Thanks for the "Liebster"...actually, it's my second time getting it so I was DOUBLY excited!!!! I'll be sure to play along and support your cute little blog The Crazy Adventures of a University Grad :)
    Sheri
    1st GRADE ROCKS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sheri,

    I am excited to follow your blog, and thanks for playing along :)

    Amy

    ReplyDelete