Tuesday 7 February 2012

My CuRrEnTlY for February!

Here is my currently for February, thanks to Oh' Boy 4th Grade.  I love the idea of rak (random act of kindness) for me it is a big kick in the you know where to get my spring cleaning in order.  I have a lot of stuff in my closet that I never use or wear and I am sure it can find a new home.  I have less than a month, and I think it is an attainable goal.  I also want to include my OLW (one letter word) for this month.... DETERMINATION.  I found patience was a struggle.... I tend to make my a decision and I want to see progress immediately.  Instead, determination is going to make me stick to my decisions, even if I don't see initial progress... if that makes sense.  I may regret this later.

Also, an update from the weekend.  I am sure you are dying to know how the meat draw went (ha ha).  We did win some steaks, and they made a lovely dinner that night. We are still waiting to win the grand prize of 1,600... so far no one has won it, so the pot will increase again.

I did manage to go fishing, but sadly the fish didn't show up.  I tried everything, but no luck.  Instead I took some lovely photos from the river that we hiked into.  Enjoy!







1 comment:

  1. Your photos are beautiful! I love photography as well as teaching. Thanks for posting those pics. Wow!

    ReplyDelete