Wednesday 25 January 2012

Snow, Snow, Snow

Lucky me! It decided to snow like crazy while my boyfriend was out of town.  I guess I shouldn't complain because I knew what I was signing up for when I moved to a ski town.  However, "we" decided not to buy a snow blower this year and save the money for repairs around the house.  Unfortunately, my back can not handle shoveling the snow as I have three herniated discs.  So my boyfriend had a lot of snow to shovel when he came home from his trip.  He is now reconsidering our original decision, and may look into a plow... a very wise decision. 
A view of our backyard.  I had already shoveled in the morning.
My poor vehicle.  It didn't move for several days and then had issues starting.  I now know that I need to start it regularly because it didn't appreciate the -30 C weather.

On my way home from teaching Grade 4 in Elkford I saw a Doe and her Fawn.  Every time is see the mule deer in Elkford or Sparwood they are always on the sidewalk or using the designated crosswalk.  I wish the kids followed these rules as strictly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment